Residential Remodels and New Home Construction
Linder Electric understands that the electrical system of a home is critical to a family's comfort and safety. Our technicians are up to date with the latest building codes and electrical technology to ensure that every home we work in is beautifully and safely wired.
Whether adding the wiring to a new home extension, adding a special installation such as a permanent generator, or working on a new building's wiring, Linder Electric treats every project with the care it deserves.
Some of the many projects we have experience working on:
- Small home remodels, including kitchens, baths, lighting and outlet wiring;
- Large home remodels, such as house renovations, multi-room additions, bathrooms and laundry facilities;
- Construction of new custom homes;
- The permanent installation of standby generators for homes affected by power outages;
- External lighting, such as walkways, decks, sports courts and entrance ways;
- Attractive and safe lighting for swimming pools;
- Installation of chargers for electric vehicles.
We happily work with prospective customers to give them information and peace of mind as they plan new projects.